Friday, January 29, 2016

Hello...

TGIF! 

I'm heading off to spend the day coloring with a friend so I'm one happy chica this morning. Sure, the forecast is predicting a rain/snow mix but through the power of positive thinking I'm hoping that it is just rain for my drive. 
So today felt like a Saturated Canary kind of day, probably because I've been wanting to color up this beauty for a few months now but had to wait 'til we got a bit closer to spring to get her on a card. This lovely little gal is called Ribbons Fairy and she is quite magical. I paired her up with some bright and beautiful papers by We R Memorykeepers because the roses and sunshine are really appealing to me at the moment. The color scheme turned out to be a refreshing change of pace from the Copics I have been pulling. It's always good to shake things up a bit.  ;)

Well, I'm outta here. Have a great weekend everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers
digital stamp- Saturated Canary (Ribbons Fairy)
ink- Colorbox creamy brown
Studio Calico hello die
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Making Memories flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft gems
twine
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20, V93
lips- E04, R22
eyes- BG15, BG49
hair- YR21, Y17, YR04, YR27
clothes-Y00, Y04, Y15, V93, B97, B99, BV29, W2
wings- BG0000, BG11
leaf- YG00, YG13, G43, G46, G20
background- W0, Y000, 0, Y04
 

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's all very Beautiful!!!!!! So jealous!!!! Have a fun day being crafty!!! While I am chained to my desk till 4pm....lol Have an Awesome weekend too!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Completely brilliant! Your colouring and composition is just stunning, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

How fun to color with a friend. I wish Heidi and I lived close enough to be crafting buddies.

Tracey Ann said...

Such a special card... nobody colors saturated canary eyes as effectively! Love the colors...awesome layout! Thank you for sharing this Amy! :)