Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Season's greetings...

Good morning!

I got some new goodies from My Favorite Things in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to get creative with them. So I decided to check out the MFT challenge blog to see what might inspire and sketch 252 was just what I needed to get rolling. I grabbed the sweet Warmest Wishes girlie, who has been on my wish list for ages, as well as the Hand Lettered Holiday sentiment set and Mountain Range dies then hit my bag of Christmas paper scraps and got busy. I liked how playful this Doodlebug snowflake paper was and it gave Warmest Wishes something to be catching in her coat so I cut it a few times with the mountain dies and layered them for a subtle hint at a mountain range being obscured during this colorful blizzard. I hope it shows how much fun I had putting this card together because I love how it turned out.  :)

Okey dokey, have a good one everybody!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug 
stamps- My Favorite Things (Warmest Wishes and Hand Lettered Holiday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico Mojito
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched mountains dies
Doodlebug sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E25, E29
clothes- BG45, BG57, BG09, BG18, W4, W6, W8, W10, R22, R24, R27, YG01, YG03, YG67, R20, R43, RV14, E40

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is soo darn cute!!! Love the fun snowflake paper and the mountain dies are Fabulous too!! I am hoping my Tuesday isn't as busy as my Monday!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Tracey Ann said...

Another favorite... This is such a special scene. Love the mountains, and how you worked them with the paper. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for this!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sweetness! Amy, I just love your coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedDec15

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things