Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy girls...

Hey there! 

It's a brand new week and summer just keeps rolling right along doesn't it? I'm sure things will cool down before I know it but in the mean time I am determined to enjoy everything this season has to offer. Especially if that means more afternoons swimming in the great outdoors. Even with me spending more time outside that doesn't mean my crafty room is being neglected. Just take a look at what I made yesterday...

This 'big head' digi from Some Odd Girl is called Ribbon and she must be retired now because I couldn't find her in the store anymore. I'm not sure why cause I think she is just lovely. She kinda reminds me of the nouveau girls that SOG did years ago which are still some of my all time fave SOG images. I paired Ribbon up with some old Basic Grey paper because it had the same dreamy quality that she has and the flowers are a really close match to the one in her hair. She is such a significant focal point that I didn't need to add too many embellishments, just a couple butterfly punches and some bling and this card was complete. 

OK, time for me to scoot. 
Later gators!  :) 
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Sweet Threads)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Ribbon)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
eyeshadow- W1, W2, W3, YG00
lips- RV14, RV25, RV29, R59
eyes- YG93, E84, E87
hair- E30, E31, E34
flower/ribbon- YG0000, RV53, Y04, Y08, Y17, YG01, G99, YG95, RV63, RV66, RV69
background- E81, 0