Friday, May 15, 2015

All the stars in the sky...

It's Friday, it's Friday! 

I hope everyone is excited for another wonderful weekend. I'll be working the next two days but I don't mind because today should be a pretty great work day and I'm already looking forward to it.  :)

As for my card today, I've altered a Gorjuss Girl called The Fox, by wiping away the ears from her head band and cutting away the fox tail. I figured this made her a bit more universal and I could focus more on the star theme that her dress provided. As for the stars, you can see I really ran with that one, LOL! Paper, stickers, dies... heck, even the sentiment, all very matchy matchy. I used another one of the Hero Arts ombre ink pads, the blue one this time, and I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE them! So cool, so pretty, I'm going to have a hard time not collecting all of the colors. ;)
Anywho, I'm also entering this card into the current Sugar Bowl challenge so wish me luck!

Have fun and I'll see ya Monday!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico (Print Shop)
stamps- Santoro (The Fox Gorjuss Girl), Mama Elephant (Shooting Star set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown and Hero Arts blue ombre
Papertrey Ink sketched stars dies
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die
Li'l Inker stitched rectangle die
Stampendous star stickers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E49
clothes- E40, E81, 0, G0000, B000, BG72, YR82, YR65, E97

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooo very Gorjuss! !!!! I love it all!!! Have a Fabulous weekend doll!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Don't nobody else enter this challenge 'cos I think you'll be wasting your time... looks like THE WINNER to me! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Great alterations. just sweetness.

Kate said...

Ohhh, I love the soft blue colors on her dress! I only wish I could get my own hair to look as pretty s your girls! Now I see how cool those new ombre ink pads are - perfect for sentiment stamps! Mhah!

Cass said...

Fantastic card.I do Love the Gorjuss girls.Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
Cass xx

Mummylade said...

It sure is gorjuss - pun intended :)
Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at the Sugar bowl!