Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sweeter than jelly beans...

Hey there!

It's been so beautiful and sunny here that it is hard to imagine there are parts of the country still buried in snow. I've been watching the crocus and daffodils start to peek out of the ground so for me spring has definitely sprung.

My card today features the Sweet Chicky stamp from Roberto's Rascals over at CC Designs. I didn't get a chance to ink him up last year so I wasn't going to let another Easter come and go without getting Henry and his chick on a card. I masked them off and stamped the cloud background behind to really complete the little scene. And yes, I used another metal rim tag for the sentiment... I'm just trying to use up embellishments that I've had hanging around for ages. Slowly but surely I'm chipping away at the clutter but I'm about ready to grab a Rubbermaid tub and start filling it with stuff to just get rid of. All I need now is the motivation to let things go... I'll let you know how it goes.  :)

Have a good one and I'll see ya manana!
Later gators!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Heidi Grace
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (Sweet Chicky), Amy R (Egg-celent Easter sentiment), October Afternoon (Cloud background stamp)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Prima brown
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug Easter Parade stickers
metal rim tag
Papertrey Ink jute twine
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E57
clothes- E30, E31, YR23, B93, B95, B97, B99, W2, E44, E47, E49, YG21, YG63, YG67
chick- YR30, Y21, Y26, YR12, YR14
fence/ground/sky- E43, E31, E34, E55, E57, YG03, YG17, YG67, Y08, Y17, BG000, 0, C0, C1

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe....very cute! !! Thought for sure you would of used some more Chick die cuts on here with this! Great use of another metal tag!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my, I want this card.

Tina said...

beautiful card

Leanne said...

Glad you're finally enjoying some nice sunny weather! This little card is adorable! Love how you colored him up, especially his jeans! RR has some super sweet images. Love those clouds too. Great card!