Friday, March 6, 2015

Somebunny loves you...

Hello, hello! 

So this past week I was lucky enough to win the challenge over at A Day for Daisies. I was so excited to get a $12 gift certificate and pick out a few new digis to play with. Because of my current Easter kick I just had to get this adorable Girl with a Bunny digi and print her out right away. The papers I paired her up with are super old scraps from Sassafras Lass. They haven't been in business for years but I still love their designs and the light pastel colors seemed to be perfect for this girlie and her bunny. The big flowers were also cut out from the same paper which kept this card a quickie since I didn't' have to go hunting all over for the perfect embellishments.

Alrighty, I've got to get ready for work now. Hope your weekend is a good one and I'll see y'all Monday!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Sassafras Lass (whimsy)
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Girl with a Bunny)
stamp- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Colorbox dark brown
Studio Calico sequins
Li'l Inker stitched square die
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E43, E44, E47, E49
clothes- YR30, Y000, Y11, YR01, R11, R12, R14, YG11, YG13, YG25, RV52, RV32, RV00, E74, E77, E79
bunny- E70, E71, E23, R01

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe. ...love this digi and looks fabulous on here!!! Congratulations on winning! !! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Congratulations on the win. Sweet card.

Leanne said...

Congrats on the win! What an adorable image you picked. This is a wonderful card for Easter.
Have a nice weekend!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

What San adorable image! With that colour combo, in has a bit of a retro feel. Nice card.