Friday, March 20, 2015

Egg-stra special...

TGIF! 

I hope everyone has had a lovely week. Mine was busy but good and it is still going strong. Even with everything that I've got going on I was still able to get into the crafty room and make another Easter card to share. I went to my binder of CC Designs stamps for the main character and decided that Country Lula was going to get on a card this year. Lula is a favorite of mine and I paired her up with these pretty Girl Talk papers from October Afternoon because their vintage vibe seemed to suit her perfectly. As always I pulled my Copic colors from the papers... even throwing in some of that warm grey for a nice change of pace. :)

Now I really should get going... work, work, work!
Enjoy your weekend everybody!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Girl Talk Daily Flash)
stamps- CC Designs (Country Lula), Amy R (Eggcellent Easter sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Kaiser Craft pearls
Clear Wink of Stella
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y21, Y26, YR24, E25
clothes/eggs- E40, E81, W0, 0, R01, RV42, R32, BG53, BG72, W3, W5, W7, YG03, YG93, YG95, Y21