Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Smile...

Olo!

O.M.Gee... how stinkin' adorable is this chubby little fairy from A Day for Daisies?! Her sassy self confidence caught my eye right away as I was checkin' out the ADFD store this past weekend and I just couldn't resist putting her in my cart and printing her out right away. She was just as insistent about getting on a card quickly as well so here she is in all her glory. I paired her up with this great jar paper from Dear Lizzy and some POW glitter cardstock to make the card sparkle as much as this fab fairy. And because there is so much sparkle and shine I'm going to enter this into the 'add some glitter' challenge over on the ADFD blog

Well, I've gotta get a move on. 
Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Dear Lizzy (Serendipity)
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Chubby Fairy Dream)
stamp- October Afternoon (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Colorbox creamy brown
American Crafts POW glitter cardstock
Fiskars border punch
Doodlebug and Studio Calico sequins
Ranger Diamond Stickles
Wink of Stella clear
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E53, E55
clothes/wings- YG00, YG03, YG93, YG95, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, V12, V17, RV66, RV69, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG45, Y13, Y35