Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ruff time...

Hello again! 

Well thanks to Carisa, I've got another challenge to play along with as she directed me to the MFT weekly challenge blog. This week we are to follow a sketch which was just the jumping off point that I needed. I flipped through my binder of Pure Innocence stamps and came across Puppy Girl. I've had this sweet stamp for some time but I can't honestly remember if she's been inked up yet or not. Heck, I couldn't even find her in the MFT store anymore. In either case I really enjoyed coloring her up to match these new October Afternoon papers that I recently got... that cloud print is a particular favorite of mine. For some reason the warm colors in the papers had me thinking beagle when it came time to color her little pup and I think he's not looking half bad if I do say so myself. I stayed pretty true to the sketch which made this another quick and easy card. 

Alrighty time for me to jet.
Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Saturday Mornings)
stamp- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence Puppy Girl)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima knotted wood
Sticko epoxy heart sticker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E37, E59
clothes- Y35, Y38, YR24, G000, G00, G12, BG11, BG53, E40, E81, 0, E84, E87, E89
puppy- E35, E15, YR24, W5, W7, E40, R22, Y15, Y17

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOOOOVE your cute card!!!!! That doggie looks like a little beagle for sure. I have this stamp set. Made a few doggie announcement cards when we got our basset puppy, Bentley. Have a Fabulous day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!!

Larisa said...

It is nice as always! The image is so good!

Carisa said...

oh, this is so cute! It is so fun seeing your fab cards again. I'm glad you played in the MFT challenge - so much fun! I'm also in love with this paper collection - darn it! haha Another must have!

Julie D. Richards said...

Awww, that puppy is perfect. Love the whole card. Been having problems leaving you comments because my tablet messes up when I fill in the I'm not a robot thingy. Just know if you don't see me comment for a while that's why. I read every one of your posts. Hugs.

Juls said...

Cute !! Hugs Juls :-) xx

Susan R. Opel said...

So glad Carisa invited you AND that you were able to ink up that stamp quite possibly for the very first time! The little beagle looks super sweet.

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things