Friday, January 23, 2015

Purr more...

TGIF!

I'm playing in the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge today... just squeezing it in before the deadline later today. It is "anything goes" so how could I pass that up? At first I thought about inking up another of the winter fairies but as I was flipping through the binder Bella here caught my eye. Something about Bella with her two little kitties got me excited to finally get her on a card. I did a tiny bit of altering by wiping away the little skull in her hair bow and on her pocket. I just figured that the whole skull look didn't really jive with the pretty floral paper that I had chosen to pair her with. Per usual, I pulled my Copic colors from the paper and this time it also inspired me to pull out a Mint Copic Spica glitter pen to add the polka dots on Bella's dress to really match back to that print. I wasn't going for a spring time look on purpose but once I finished the card it had me longing for warmer weather.  :)

Well friends, time for me to get movin' and get myself ready for work. 
Hope your weekend is a crafty one!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Piccadilly)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Bella), Papertrey Ink (Everyday Cat sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things rounded stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Freckled Fawn wood veneer
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R43
eyes- BG75, BG000, 0
hair- Y32, Y35, Y38, E99
clothes- W0, W1, E40, YG01, YG03, YG95, Y13, Y35, Y38, YR27, E74, E77, E79
cats- T3, T4, T5, R02, W0, E40, E81
ground/shadow- E41, E43, E31, C0, 0

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awesome looking! !!! I love your version of Bella best!!! The coloring of the kitties is Purrfect!!!!
Have an Awesome weekend too!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Larisa said...

It is gentle and so much beautiful!!!
Very nice colouring Amy.

Dotty Jo said...

I really have had my eye off the ball with character stamps recently as I've not noticed this one before either... and I LOVE her! Great card, Jo x

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh! This card is so adorable! Love the colours on this one, so soft!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Ellen H. said...

Oh I love the card, who doesn't you make everything so pretty. & that pretty paper!!!

TH said...

yay so glad you are back!

Carisa said...

so adorable! your coloring and just every little detail is PURR-fect! :D

Juls said...

so love this image, gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls