Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello there...

Good morning!

Sorry that it's been awhile since my last post. I wish I could say that it was because of fun and exciting things but not so much. My grandma had a heart attack last week and is in the hospital. She's getting better but as you can imagine the entire family has been rallying around her so the usual schedules kind of get tossed out the window. Thankfully she should be coming home today to heal and get her strength back before possibly going in for surgery at a later date.

So this card has actually been a work in progress over the past four days or so. I colored up another of my new Greeting Farm stamps, Miss Anya Summer and matched her to some new Echo Park papers. I really love this little gal and can see so many head swapping possibilities with her. As I was putting the card together I spotted this little kitty that was left over from the Hallobean alteration that I did a couple weeks ago. He was too cute not to get on a card so I colored him up as well and now Miss Anya has a new best friend. This actually got me to thinking about how great a Miss Anya/My Guy Ian pet set(s) would be. Heck you could have one with just cats and another with a handful of different pups for Anya and Ian to walk. Wouldn't that be fantastic?! Hmmm... maybe I should run this idea by Marie... :)

Ok then, thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back with something to share much sooner than this last week allowed. 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Hello Summer)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Summer), Studio Calico (sentiment)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Hallobean cat)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown, Studio Calico clean slate
Divine Twine
My Favorite Things doily die
Prima flowers
buttons
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E44, E77, E79, W10
clothes- R05, R08, E09, RV52, RV02, RV55, Y04, Y17, W1, W3, W5, BG11, BG72, C0
kitty- Y35, YR15, E08, YR01, R02, E40

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG I LOVE it!!!!! Hallowbean Cat looks Awesome on there!!! soooo very sorry to hear about your Grandma doll!! She will be in our prayers!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

Really cute - I so admire your head swapping abilities (that sounded a bit weird, huh)? So sorry to hear about your grandmother - sending healing thoughts and prayers.

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, I sorry to read that your family is back at the hospital. I am super happy and relieved to hear that your Grandma is getting better. We will all b be keeping her and your family in our prayers. Hope you are holdiing up ok. I was worried that it might bbee your Mom, and really stared to worry about you both. I think your card is just adorable. Love that little kitten. She looks just like our Red. (Maddie named her that) Take care my friend. If I can do anything at all for you just shoot me an email. Hugs Lisa

Sammi said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma... but glad to hear she's getting better.. sending lots of virtual hugs over!!!
LOVE this card! So awesome... great colours and a wonderful image! I can't believe I haven't popped in for ages... got a fair bit to catch up on!!
Sammi
xxx

Juls said...

cute!!! Hugs Juls