Thursday, April 10, 2014

Get well soon...

Hello, hello!

Apparently there is nothing like getting a new stamp to get the creative juices flowing, LOL! This month's addition to the TGF stamp club arrived in my mailbox and I couldn't wait to put her on a card. After getting three princesses in a row I was pleasantly surprised to see Hood here... it's good to know that the theme seems to be encompassing all the different fairy tales. Playing off the story's sick grandma, it seemed like a no-brainer to make this a get well type of card.  ;)

I'm also entering Hood into this week's Farm Fresh challenge, which is flower power. With that bit of floral paper up in the corner and the cute button that I've been saving to use on just the right card, I think it qualifies. :)

Ok, time for me to run. 
Later gators!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- BoBunny
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSC Hood), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox chestnut roan
Papertrey Ink jute twine
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
buttons
American Crafts knock out border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22, BV01
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyes- E84, E87, BG000, 0
clothes- R24, R27, E09, E30, E31, E34, W7, W10, E40, E41, 0, YG91, G94, G99

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! This is a very Beautiful Get Well card!!!! I love it all and love all the Red!!! She is uber cute too!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

This is just adorable!!! Hugs Juls

Hlora said...

wow! it is very bright and beautiful!!! NIce image as always and your colouirng is great!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fab idea to use this sweet image for a get well card. Love the bright colors - so cheerful.

Julie D. Richards said...

Total cuteness.

Marcy said...

Super adorable! This image is so cute and the papers are perfect with your colors. I do love that heart button too! :) Thanks so much for joining us for FFF this week!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I think little Miss Hood looks just adorable and I love your thinking with the 'Get well' card! Super cute and super idea. I am having a wonderfull Spring Break. We didn't end up going out of town for as long as we had planned, but omword, we have been able to do a ton of Spring cleaning and even got the chance redo Madison's bedroom today. She just loves it. Now we need to take the trunk full of donations to Goodwill in the morning. I truly have enjoyed this time with my family, and I think they have as well. It feels so good to be crafting as well. Seems like so long since I've even wanted to, so now I am a happy lady again. Hope you have a great Friday. Hugs Lisa