Monday, February 10, 2014

As wonderful as you...

Good morning! 

Anyone out there a Walking Dead fan? I was so excited to see it make it's return last night. Even though I know that there is no way I would ever survive a zombie apocalypse (coloring with Copics is hardly a top survival skill, LOL)... I love this show. And what's the best way to kill time during commercial breaks? Why stamping and making a card of course. ;)

How could I not, once this darling new stamp arrived in my mailbox this weekend? This is Tress and she is the newest release from The Greeting Farm's SS Stamp Club. After Fairest last month I'm beginning to notice a theme... princesses! I hope it continues because I really want to see TGF versions of Belle and Ariel in the future too. As for Tress here, well, I think she is too cute for words. I did alter her a bit by getting rid of her nose but that is just personal preference as I like TGF images sans noses. And boy was that hair fun to color, which there is no shortage of with this pretty princess. Garden Party paper made it it's way onto another card already... I told you not to be surprised. Those pastels were just too lovely not to pair up with Tress.

Well, I've got some errands to run and a haircut appointment to get to so I'll catch y'all later.
Toodles!       
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Tress), Pergamano (birds), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine Onyx Black, Prima Shabby Tote
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22
hair- E50, YR30, YR31, E21
eyes- YG63, E84, BG000, 0
clothes- Y19, Y35, R30, R32, R35, YG03, YG95, G0000, BG11, BG57, E40, E41, 0, W3, W5, W7
background- E30, E31, E34, E43, B0000, YG03, YG95, R32, R35

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE LOVE your GORGEOUS creation!!! I have not watched any of the Walking Dead. Just now getting into Scandal on Netflix and finished all the Pretty Little Liars on Netflix too. Have a wonderful day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image.

Dotty Jo said...

A delight of a card! Love her hair, so pretty, Jo x

Islander Girl said...

I absolutely love this!!!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

So so so gorgeous!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Lovely card Amy. Love the pastel colors and the birds.

Thanh Vo said...

Yay!!! This is the first I've seen her on the internet. Thanks for the "peek," Amy. She's adorable!