Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey you...

Good morning!

Well, I'm still not 100% but compared to how I was feeling Saturday and Sunday I am doing much better. And lucky me, I still have today off to really get over this flu before heading back to work tomorrow. 

I wasn't really planning on making anything yesterday but by the afternoon I was bored and tired of pinning or watching TV. I ended up going into the crafty room only thinking that I would clean and organize for a bit but when I came across this Kraftin' Kimmie fairy sitting on my desk I just had to start coloring her up for a card. I'd actually stamped up Talullahbelle a week or so ago because I realized she was the lone KK fairy that had yet to get on a card and it was time to rectify that situation. The timing is also just right for me to enter this card into the open Flutter By challenge just under the wire. ;)
It feels good checking Talullahbelle off my list of stamps waiting for some love but I have to admit that now I'm kinda anxious to see some new KK fairies hit the scene. It's been a long time and I can't be the only one who thinks it would be great to see that line grow with some fun new characters. You know my fingers and toes are all crossed. :)

Okey dokey, take care my friends!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Notable)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Talullahbelle Fairy), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown, Autumn Leaves manhattan blue
Prima flowers
Doodlebug pearls
Glitz woodgrain tape
The Twinery twine
Sticko puffy bee sticker
Sharpie white marker
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- YR30, Y21, Y26, E35, E57
eyes- BG45, BG49, BG000, 0
clothes- YG21, YG25, YG67, Y38, YR04, YR09, R05
wings- B0000, BG000, YG0000, YG00

14 comments:

Sara I. said...

So happy to hear that you're starting to perk up a bit. This is gorgeous - love how you colored her hair and the fabulous, bright papers/flowers. Definitely puts some spring into your step! xx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I am happy to read that you are feeling a bit better. It really loves to hit hard and hang around for a bit. Take it easy today and get the extra little bit of rest before heading back to work. I love your card and I really love how you have used those flowers with your sweet fairy and those papers. Makes me feel like Spring just might be around the corner. :O) Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE she looks Gorgeous just like your card!!!! what fun and fabulous colors you used on here too!! Glad to hear you are recovering!!! Take care!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty! Love the vibrant summery colours.

Tress said...

Glad to read you are feeling a bit better! Your card today is so sunny and cheery! Totally love the colors!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
Oh hope you wipe out the rest of flu so you can enjoy the rest of the week. Feel better!!
Your card is bright and gorgeous! I love the pretty papers and Tallulabelle fairy is beautifully colored. Even when your under the weather you rock!
Have a fabulous day!!!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better! What a fun bright and cheery fairy and the matching floral bkgd card!

Danni said...

Hope you're feeling 100% soon! Hugs!
Always good to see you play along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! What a delightful card, so bright and happy!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Lovely card. Love the vibrant colors.

Glad to hear your on the mend :)

Is said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better now.
The card is so beautiful! And it reminds me of spring...
Hugs from Spain

Denice said...

What a wonderful image, and colored in such pretty colors...reminds me of spring.
Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
:Dxx

Tracy Campbell said...

For someone who is sick, you sure can produce wonderful art.
I love your fairy card.
Get well soon!
Tracy

Juls said...

loves it!! Hugs Juls