Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oh baby, do we have winners!

Happy Saturday friends!

It's time to announce the winners of the Sweet November January release! 


This month we certainly did our best to start the year fresh with new beginnings and new bundles of joy. It's been all about the babies this week so without further ado the winners of the Sweet November January candies are:
  • Forest Nursery Pals go to- Marcy
  • Safari Nursery Pals go to- Cara
  • Sleeping Baby Fairies go to- Trina 
Congratulations ladies! Please email me at: pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing info and I will get your prize sent out Tuesday.

Big thanks again to everyone who came out for the January previews. Don't forget that all of the new stamps and die cutters are now available in the ATS store. Well, it's been a blast as always and I can't wait to see these new images come to life on your projects out in blog land! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Olivia)
stamps- Lil Lolita (Baby Lilith), Inkadinkado (Kid Quote sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
The Twinery twine
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y30, Y31, E33
eyes- BG72, BG75, C7, BG000, 0
clothes- G00, BG32, BG18, YG00, YG03, YG17, T0, T2, T4, T5, T7, T9, R30, R32, R35, R27, Y32, Y11

17 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to all winners. Have a wonderful weekend Amy!

Unknown said...

Oh wow the first candy I've ever won! Thank you so much #giddyasakipper!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Juls said...

thats just brill!!! Love it!! Hugs juls

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners. Adorable stamp! I LOVE the sentiment too.

Aluna said...

Congratulations, girls :) Thak you, Amy, for the Candy !!!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations ladies!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is too cute. I love the sentiment.

Congrats to the winners.

Heidi Brawley said...

congrats to all the winners!!!! Love todays card!!! It is soooo super cute!!! Well we attempted to go see the Hobbit today but when I went to wake up Brooke she was buring up like an oven. 101.3 temp! Of course movie plans ruined!!! But you have an Awesome weekend!!! take care and tell your Mom HI!!! from Brooke and I
Hugs!!!!

Danni said...

Another awesome card!! I recognize the paper as that's the 6x6 pad I'm trying to use up! LOL!! Her expression just makes me giggle!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love how you've colored her hair...tooo cute!!

Billie A said...

Congratulations winners..
Amy great card love the saying and can relate to that sentiment. too cute.

Maria Therese said...

Very very cute card ♥

Leanne said...

Awesome card Amy!
Congrats to the winners.

JennyKozar said...

AWWWWW this is adorable!

Trina said...

I can't wait for my new stuff! Thank you!

Marcy L said...

I just got my package Amy! Thank you SOOO much! I never win anything so this is fantabulous!

RiNNE said...

Hahahaha! I luv this stamp!! So cute and sassy!