Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh honey...

Mornin' folks!

No Sunday off for me today so this one is going to be a quickie. :)

This is the last card that I have yet to share from the ATS May previews which just wrapped up on Thursday. It features a brand new range of stamps from a brand new designer to All That Scraps. The new line is called Mashi's Muffins and this bee-uty is Bumble Bella. I'm really excited by these new stamps because they have a very cartoon like vibe to them that I'm totally diggin'. And Bumble Bella with her big eyes and fun expression really won me over. 
I was kinda surprised at how quickly this card came together, especially after I found this piece of cloud paper in my scrap bag. But once I had it down I realized that no other papers were really necessary and the embellishments just fell into place. I really like how it looks like Bella has just loaded up her pail of honey from that big blue flower in the corner and now she is having a hard time not spilling any on her return flight back to the hive.

Well, I hope you all are enjoying some beautiful weather this weekend. I'm hoping that the sun sticks around 'til this afternoon so that I can get out there and enjoy it for a bit!

Later!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Little Shoebox 
stamps- Mashi's Muffins (Bumble Bella), CC Designs (Bees Knees Logo sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Prima flowers and leaves
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22, R27
hair- E50, E51, E53
eyes- E37, E47, BG000, 0
clothes- C5, C7, C9, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG000
honey pail- C1, C2, C3, Y35, Y38, E33



16 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute this is Amy, what a fun card.. yes no other papers were necessary, it's perfect as it is :D

Larisa said...

This Bee stamp is so cute!!! Great card Amy!!!!!!!!

Rosa Forino said...

buona domenica
saluti rosa.kreattiva

chrilvian said...

oooo this is such a great card
i choose this stamp too... so you can see a card this month, with lovely paper i bought

xxx from holland

Maria Therese said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute ♥

Jovan said...

AWESOME card...I love that bee!

Dangina Martinez said...

Sooo gorgeous. Loving the new images and your DP'S. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

yvon said...

OMG, she is so cute. What a fun card.
Hugs, Yvon

Danni said...

She makes me giggle! Great card!!

Mette said...

Fabulous card Amy and isn't she just fun. Loving the colours combo and the sweet details.

Hugs, Mette

Isa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isa said...

How cute !! ;)

Sandra said...

Great card Amy!!!

Juls said...

really really fun! love it!! hugs Juls

Leanne said...

:D
Great imagery, super fun!
;)