Thursday, May 17, 2012

Everything's beachy keen!

Hey there! 
Today's the day! It's the 17th and that means the Sugarplums Beach Kit will be available over at the All That Scraps store! The kit is a set of nine stamps which includes four Sugarplum girls in various poses as well as some fun accessories. And don't forget, if you purchase the Sugarplums Beach Kit from May 17th- May 31st you will get it for 20% off regular price. After the 31st the kit will still be available but the price will go back up to the regular MSRP. The stamps will only be available as a kit and only available at All That Scraps.  
We are continuing sneak peeks today which you can find once again on the ATS blog. And this time my card is featuring two of the little sitting Sugarplum girlies. They make quite the cute pair of sun worshipers just hanging out on the beach together, don'tcha think? I used different papers but followed the same kind of idea as yesterday by letting the paper set the scene... which is easy to do when it had the sea and sky all right there for me. Embellishing is at a minimum with just the two brads to help balance the teal up top but I think it works. :)

Okey dokey, thanks for dropping by and I hope you are enjoying a bit of your own sunshine too!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (orange polka dot), Fancy Pants (Summer Soiree), BoBunny (sand)
stamps- CC Designs (Sugarplums Beach Kit), Kraftin' Kimmie (sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
brads
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E23, E25, E27, E29
hair- E55, E44, E47, E49
clothes- RV02, RV04, RV09, Y11, Y13, Y17

19 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is soooo Awesome!!!! I love the scene you made here and those lil girls are Super cute. love how you colored them!!!! Wish I was as the beach instead of getting ready for work!!!
have an Awesome day!!
hugs, Heidi

Larisa said...

Your card is lovely!!!

Marianne said...

Wonderful scene Amy, and these girls are so cute!

Mette said...

Just beautiful Amy. Fills my day with a little sunshine (nope, still wet and cold here). Just love everything about it and the images are lovely.

Hugs, Mette

Stephanie said...

So summery and cute! I love this set it's definitely a must have! Love the different skin tones and hair color!Very cute!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, Rushing out the door as usual, but I wanted to tell you just how adorable this is! I love the little scene you have made. I used to have to braid my hair in order to go swimming as it was below my knees for years. lol. Boy does your card bring back some memories for me. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous and sunny. This makes me smile. Love that you combined two of the girls.

Craftdee said...

Another great card! I love the new images, wish they'd do them as digis. Love yesterday's card too, btw, perfect paper for your little scene. Donna ☺

Mimi said...

Hi Amy! oh what a sweet card! the coloring details are just beautiful... esp those cute toes! and great to see both girls on the card! have a wonderful day! ;D

Evinrude said...

Very cute summer card Amy.

Dangina Martinez said...

Hi there Amy, love how you went with 2. Turned out gorgeous.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

yvon said...

Oh, what a happy, sunny card. Wish it was summerrrrrrr.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracy said...

Amy this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Isa said...

Ohhh Amy, I love it !!!

Joy said...

OMG! these stamps are so stinkin' cute! I love it! great job on the coloring and your awesome backgrounds on each card just blows me away! just have to jump in and buy them! oh wells...have a great weekend!

Jas said...

Love it! I just recently purchased some stamps @ ATS and Oh my I just wish I waited...Beautiful card as always,tfs!
Hugs, Jas

Mary J said...

Oh that is so lvoely Amy! It makes me think of two sisters on a family holiday - awwww!! Gorgeous hair colouring too!

Cindy H. said...

What adorable images! I love how you colored/shaded the hands and especially the toes - wow!!

Leanne said...

Whoa, another fun beach scene. These girls are adorable and look like they are having fun in teh sun.
Gorgeous card Amy!
;)