Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hop, hop, waddle, waddle...

Hi guys!

I'm going to make this a quick one as I've got a lot going on this weekend, including work today. So jumping right into my card... yes it's another Easter one. ;)
I altered up this Bear Hug Gorjuss Girl by wiping away the bear's ears and drawing in longer bunny ears. Now instead of bear hugs these two are enjoying some Easter weekend bunny hugs... which are even better! I found this old October Afternoon paper in my stash and those ducklings really helped to set a spring scene for this card. I debated on that stripe in the background since it seemed a bit bold for an Easter card but in the end I like the sense of sunshine that it lends to everything.

Ok, ok I've really got to "hop to it" now.
Hope your day is a beautiful one!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cut- October Afternoon (Ducks in a Row)
stamps- Santoro (Bear Hug Gorjuss Girl), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
American Crafts knock out border punch
The Twinery twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, Y21, Y26, E35
clothes- YG01, YG03, YG17, BG09, BG000, BG01, BG02, RV32, RV34, Y35, Y17
bunny- E40, W00, R01

21 comments:

Larisa said...

it is so much light and beautiful!!!

Annie Rose said...

*squeee!*

Adorable. :)

Leanne said...

hehehe, very cute Amy and super fun! Have a gr8 day gettin' stuff done!
;)

yvon said...

This is just super Gorjuss.
Hugs, Yvon

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful ♥♥

Nancy Thomas said...

Loving all the yellows and the OA revisited. The hair coloring is gorjuss (sorry, couldn't resist). I hope you have a very happy Easter holiday.

Kelly Schelske said...

So very sweet Amy!! Nice and bright and cheery, love it!

Chelsea said...

Sooo sweet!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is just precious Amy! Love it!

Mimi said...

how cute!! love the new bunny hugs! have a fantastic day Amy! :D

Delphine said...

Totally adorable! The ducklings are so cute and your colours fantastic as always! It's always such a pleasure to visit you! Hugs Delphine xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card. That image is adorable.

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, this is so fun and sweet. Love the gorgeous image and those ducks and cute bunny are TDF, love it. Wishing you a Happy Easter. Hugs xxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I hope your day at work goes good for you. We've got sunshine, so I am a happy girl. Might even get a walk in today. :O) At the moment I have a sinus headache, so I am waiting for the medicine to kick in. lol... I love your little girl and her bunny. So sweet and what a great idea to make her little teddy bear into a bunny. I love th duck on the paper as well. Jerry & I were watching our favorite Ustream this morning and it reminds me of the 7 little gosslings that were following them Mommy and Daddy into the lake. Have a wonderful Saturday.
Hugs, Lisa

Craftdee said...

I agree, the stripy paper DOES lend a sense of sunshine; as does that cute die cut. Great image, beautifully coloured as always :-) Have a lovely EasterDonna ☺

Emily said...

LOVE it, what a great idea!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amy this is just so super cute! Love the layout and the gorjuss image :)

Marianne said...

Super cute card, Amy. That brightfully striped paper and the die cut do add a sense of sunshine.
Marianne x

Juls said...

so cute! loving the twine detail! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

You are the Queen of scenes! Love how she lined up with the duckies! Perfect!