Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hey, hey, hey!

Good morning, good mooorniiing!

Ok, I'm going to go all Gleek on you for a moment... so fair warning, LOL! I LOVED last night's episode! Without giving too much away, I was relieved at the direction of the Quinn storyline and still think that it's going to be an interesting one throughout the remainder of the season. But the absolute highlight of the evening for me was guest star Matt Bomer. I had no idea that he could sing but I have thought for some time that he is quite dreamy. Are there any other White Collar fans out there? ;)
He was so fun in his role and you could just tell that he was having a ball with it. That last number between him and Darren Criss where they took on Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" blew me away. All in all this first show back gets two thumbs way up from me.

And with that, it's back to our regularly scheduled programming, LOL! I made my card today for the brand new challenge over on the Oozak blog and this month's theme is Anything Goes. So I inked up this Some Odd Girl Hey Kaylee stamp that I actually got from the Oozak store. She's such a fun and funky gal and I still have hair envy of a stamp... love her!
The papers and cool canvas buttons were a sweet surprise from my bloggin' buddy, Lisa, and I couldn't wait to cut into that paper pad. Such gorgeous colors and funky prints that suited Kaylee really well. Thanks again Lisa! :)

Okey dokey, to work I must go.
Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/buttons- WeR Memorykeepers (Anthologie) from Lisa... thanks Lisa!
stamp- Some Odd Girl (
Hey Kaylee and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, rich cocoa and Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Creative Cafe rub on stitches
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, BV20, R00, R20, YG01
hair- E74, E77, E79, W9
eyes- YG17, G07, G29
clothes- G000, G00, BG34, R24, R27, E07, YG0000, Y02, E81, 0

18 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous colouring!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amy this is so super cute :) Love the layout and the stitching draws it all in nicely :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Adorable! Pretty colors and DP.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Leanne said...

OMG!! This is gorgeous!! Those buttons, flowers and gorgeous paper really accent Kaylee beautifully.
Happy Wednesday Amy!
;)

chrilvian said...

aaah lovely girl
ggrr my printer is gone, im waiting for a new one
so i cant use digies
im to lazy to go to my friend to print,hahaha

Stephanie said...

This is so cute! I love the faux stitching and the flowers and of course Hello Kaylee!Love SOG:) And I definitely get what you mean about stamp hair envy! LOL, I wish I could get my hair to look like that!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Great image and I love how you did your background.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love your fun card!!!! she is super cute. love all the embellies on here. Brightens my day since I am home sick and Brooke is home sick too! Yikes! the flue and strep throat. Yikes!!
hugs, Heidi

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card! Love the buttons, and your colouring is superb! Cute image too...

Anne said...

Gorgeous as always Amy
Anne x

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is so adorable! I love how you have used the buttons and the paper together. Very cute with your stamp. I love the stitching as well and I really have to look for some online. Just haven't had the chance. lol... Hope your week is going well. I just have one more day to get through and then I am off for the weekend. Yay! So far our weather has been nice. Not too sunny, but still warm enough to drive with the windows down.. Awwww Spring! Hugs

Alice said...

so cute! love the detail in the background. beautiful card as always, Amy!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very sweet card- I love the great layout- and the stitching....and the great coloring!

Kelly Schelske said...

Amy this is so sweet! Love the colors together!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Arabella said...

Another fabulous card Amy! I love the colours on this one!

Arabella

Lou Mac said...

This is gorgeous! Love the distressed papers and Kaylee just POPS right off the card!! I'd love to see more SOG colouring tutorials on your YT channel. *hint, hint* heehee!!
That coral, red? flower is bloody yummy!!

LOVE! xo

RiNNE said...

Very darling! The buttons and pearls add so much to the card! She is too cute!