Monday, January 9, 2012

When two hearts beat as one...

Hiya folks!

Here we are at the start of a brand new week. Sure Mondays aren't terribly exciting most of the time but today we are kicking off the new Valentine digi previews over at Some Odd Girl! Yep, we've shown you the Valentine clear stamps and now there are some new digital Valentine images for all those who love to get their digi stampin' on. :)

First up is the adorable couple, 2 Hearts Kody and Mae. Looks like Mae is making her sweetie pie blush... you go girl! LOL As soon as I saw these two, the phrase "love birds" came to mind. So I flipped through my sentiments until I found just the right stamp, then added it on to the big blank heart that they are holding. And I couldn't stop there... yep the Bitty Birds die is making an appearance, yet again. What can I say... I'm quite addicted to adding cute little birdies to my cards these days!

Don't forget to check out the SOG blog to see all the fab Kody and Mae cards that my fellow Oddies have created! Then come back tomorrow for peeks of another Valentine lovely. :)

XOXO
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- old kit from Target
digi stamp- Some Odd Girl (2 Hearts Kody and Mae)
stamp- We R Memorykeepers (sentiment and branch)
Sticko epoxy heart stickers
Papertrey Ink Little Bitty Birds die
Kaiser Craft pearls
felt
pink rustic twine
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
Kody: skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
eyes- C2, C4, B00
hair- T5, T7, T9, 100
clothes- B37, B39, BV29, E40, 0, YG03, YG25, YG67, W5, W7, W9, T1
Mae: skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- BV29
hair- E21, E23, E27
clothes- RV000, RV10, RV11, V05, V06, V09, RV32, RV34, C6, C8, C10
heart- R05, E07

14 comments:

chrilvian said...

wowww, what a hot couple
great work amy
xxxxxxx

Juls said...

awhh, so sweet and romantic! Hugs Juls

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable! Brooke was just asking me last night "Mom don't you have any stamps with a guy and girl human on it?" and I said "Nope I don't believe so. Just animal couples." I guess this would be a perfect buy then. Will have to show her after I pick her up from school today!!! Love the card and the birdies too!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Heidi

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my this is a must to have, what a cute couple.....TFS Amy!

Cindy H. said...

Adorable image! I love the beautiful color of Mae's hair and the coloring on Kody's dungarees is awesome!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Amy!!

The Wolverina /// said...

Oh wow that is so cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing such an adorable card!

Leanne said...

hehehe, this is cute Amy! Both Cody and Mae and the two little love birds up top! ;) What a gr8 sentiment stamp.
Have a wonderful day!
;)

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
een erg leuke en mooie kaart en zeker een gave kaart voor valentijn!
groetjes van corry

Danni said...

So sweet!! Love his blushing cheeks!

RiNNE said...

I think this image is my favorite one of the digis!! So sweet! Love how cute & realistic their facial expressions are! Those two birds are adorable and that sentiment is so wonderful!

Unknown said...

This is too sweet!

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card, so sweet. Lee x