Friday, January 6, 2012

Party Time Lucy

TGIF my friends!

With all of the Fairwee fun going on around here this week I didn't get a chance to share this new Swiss Pixie Lucy yet, which is a shame because she is SO darn cute! Now if you ask me, the Swiss Pixies are always adorable but Party Time Lucy has quickly become my new favorite of the bunch. :)

Considering all of the super bright colors and papers that I was using on the various fairwee cards I thought it would be cool to go with a soft and understated color palette on Lucy instead. The lovely bunting and gingham papers from October Afternoon's Farmhouse paper pad were just what I needed. I know that I've said before that I'm not a huge fan of the color grey but it is slowly growing on me... in small doses, that is! I'm diggin' it on Lucy any way. ;)

Party Time Lucy and all the rest of the ATS January release are now available in the ATS store and if you hurry, there are still a few more hours to try and win them all over on the ATS blog. It's quite the way to kick off the new year, don'tcha think?

Well, I suppose I should go get ready for the day... have a great one everybody!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Farmhouse)
stamps- CC Designs Swiss Pixie (Party Time Lucy), Amy R (magical wishes sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, YR21, YR23, E35
clothes- T0, T2, T4, E50, E30, E31, G21, G28, BG72, BG75, T5, T7, T9

36 comments:

slbt17 said...

very sweet!
Sandra ltb

Mette said...

Lovely card Amy. Loving the colour combo and banner. This is a really sweet image :).

Hugs, Mette

Tanya said...

she is adorable! loving those papers!

Mary said...

Love this card,great colors.

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

THERESA said...

She is adorable and the colors suits her, love the bg with the slated papers, nice idea!!
lotsa luv

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your card!!! I saw it this week on the ATS Blog!!! very adorable! love the paper too!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

A gorgeous card, love the colour combo Amy and that little cutie is the icing on the cake, Jo x

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my she is just a must to have Amy!
She is just one of my best so far, and you gave her life on your card...
Just totally pretty, love your bg papers too.....TFS her!
Have an awesome crafty Friday and weekend....

Anne said...

cute as a button Amy
Anne x

Nancy Thomas said...

I gasped when I saw this on the ATS blog Amy. Your coloring is gorgeous and the paper choices just perfect.

Lau W said...

Oh she's just lovely, love this character ! Your card is very nice !
xxx

AtStudioD said...

She is just absolutely adorable!!! I'm on my way to go get her. =)

Love the banners and colors. PERFECT!!

x0, Damaris

SuiLan said...

I love all the DP you used and the gray is perfect!

Annette Allen said...

aww she is adorable...great paper color combo...

Crystal_235 said...

Cute Cards!

Leanne said...

That's a gr8 card Amy! When I saw it on the ATS blog it made me smile. She is definitely a cutie and I'm anticipating getting her along with some other new Fairwees.
Have a fabulous day!
;)

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fantastic.

Dangina Martinez said...

Amazing card! Love the DP and your right, that is a fantastic new image! I can't wait to ink her up.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

yvon said...

Oh wow, love, love, love this one. So cute.
Hugs, yvon

Trina said...

Your coloring and paper choices always seem so perfect! Love it!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy she is just adorable! I love, love the papers that you have used with her and of course how you have colored her. Too cute my friend. I hope you are heading into a great weekend. I am off today (blows my mind) and I am having a great morning with Jerry and myself until the kiddlings come home. Hugs, Lisa

grace said...

She is so adorable!! I love the patterned paper and colors you used..gorgeous!

Danni said...

Super sweet!! Love the papers/banners..fun!! Awesome card!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie Just love that color combo and your coloring is stunning as always!!

chrilvian said...

i love the coloring
great paper

~* steph :) *~ said...

super adorable card, amy! love the papers, the colors are gorgeous. also love the cute banner and the color of her dress. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Nikki said...

I just love looking at your cards they images always just pop off the cards you make :)

Kelly Schelske said...

She is so sweet Amy! Love the papers too!

riliska said...

Very beautiful image! Love this card!!

Juls said...

this is so cute!! Love the bunting detail! Hugs juls

Juls said...

this is so cute!! Love the bunting detail! Hugs juls

Juls said...

this is so cute!! Love the bunting detail! Hugs juls

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, love those papers x

Jas said...

Adorable card! TFS!

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous! Stunning!! I am in love with it!! Perfect color combo-- it's so sophisticated! I would totally wear that skirt...in that color ;). I'm glad you are liking gray now because this is fantastic, Amy!!