Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love is in the air

Mornin' friends!

So are you enjoying all of the new Valentine digi previews over at Some Odd Girl so far? Things are rolling right along as we come to the lovely Cupid Mae today. What a beauty she is, spreading the love like that... very ethereal wouldn't you say?
Mae seemed so quintessentially Valentine-like to me that I couldn't resist going all out with the pinks, reds and pretty frou frou goodies for this card. I'm also proud to say that all the papers came from my scrap bags, which is great and I also made that crinkled ribbon all by myself. That kind of stuff always makes me feel so crafty, LOL!

Today I'm enjoying a day off and since I still need to tackle the mess in my crafty room... I know, I know, bad me... it looks like I will be taking care of that before I do much else. But hopefully once I get that done I'll once again be getting crafty. :)

Now don't forget to check out the SOG blog to see all the gorgeous Cupid Mae cards that my fellow Oddies have created!

TTFN!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories and BoBunny scraps
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Cupid Mae)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Martha Stewart postage stamp stickers
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Maya Road stick pin
crinkled ribbon
Doodlebug white flock
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R21
hair- YR20, YR21, YR24
eyes- B24, B26, B29, BV29
clothes/hearts- E40, E41, R0000, R000, R00, 0, B0000, B00, R43, R46, R59

21 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG This is sooooo darn cute! Your coloring is Amazing!!! I LOVE it all!!!
Hugs, Heidi

grace said...

This card is very lovely!!

chrilvian said...

oooooooh aaaaaaaaah achgosjie
love it

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww she is just as cute too.... And Cupid (Mae) is my middle name I may have to hop on by to Kristy's and go get her too....Oh my how tempting is this one.....

Juls said...

this is stunning, love the little tags and stamps in the corner!! Hugs Juls

Jacilynn said...

this is soft and pretty! super cute card Amy!

AtStudioD said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Going right now to get her.. hehe.

x0, Damaris

Tonje said...

Stunning card! Your colouring is superb!

Cami said...

Love this card, Amy. So soft and sweet and truly, your coloring is gorgeous!

Tress said...

Oh Amy! She's beautiful! Love the soft colors with the pop of deep red.

Shazza said...

wonderful!! You coloured her beautifully x

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Amy, what a beautiful new SOG stamp, and your colouring is just gorgeous, love it xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so pretty.

The Wolverina /// said...

Amy your cards are so beautiful!!

RiNNE said...

She is so stunningly gorgeous, Amy!!! And so is your card! I love the soft, romantic feel and the PP and embellishments you used are perfecto! I can't wait to use some of your crinkled ribbon -- which are, ahem, somewhere in my messy craft desk :).

Danni said...

So beautiful!!! Such a soft, romantic feel to your card...ahhh..love is in the air!

Leanne said...

She's gorgeous Amy. Her beautiful coloring is what angels should look like. Pretty layout too.
Fabulous job!
Hope ur craft room is clean and ready to be used.
;)

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Amy!! Love it!!

Hlora said...

she is so cute!

Lisa G. said...

So pretty! I love the little stamps!

Helene said...

I love that stamp, she's sooooooooo cute!