Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wicked

Hidee-ho stamp-a-reenos!

I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend wherever you may be. :)

Well, I'm getting down to the last few remaining Halloween stamps that I had started during past videos. And when I saw the new sketch challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie's I figured it was the perfect time to finish coloring up Monique from my two-toned hair video.

I really did intend to follow the sketch pretty literally but as the card came together and I started to come up with the theme and goodies that I wanted to add to it, I may have strayed a bit from the original. But I promise that the inspiration is still there. As for Monique I thought it would be cool to turn her into a kind of Halloween circus ringmaster character. And you just know that the ringmaster would have to be a fabulously sultry vampire. Thus the little hint of her last meal dribbling from the corner of her lovely grin. ;)

Well that's it from me today... toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (Glowing)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Monique), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versamark clear, Martha Stewart black
gold embossing powder
Making Memories tiny tags and die cut bats
Kaiser Craft gems
American Crafts and Webster's Pages ribbon roses
Martha Stewart decorative border
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20, W3, W5, W7
eyes- BV25, BV29
hair- E50, E51, E53, W3, W5, W7
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, R24, R29, E18, Y21, Y26, Y28, Y13

24 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh how sassy, what a fantastic card. Lee x

♥Rach♥ said...

Fun, original and adorable, you know she's a total fave of mine! You rock Amy :0)

Detenish said...

Very nice

chrilvian said...

oooo amy
you make my day
such a great idea
i love it, what a pretty girl and great colourcombo

RiNNE said...

She looks hott!! Love her two-toned hair and the way you colored her outfit. But my ultimate favorite part of this card is the textures/ribbons!! And that embossed sentiment is stellar!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Amy! Love the colour combo!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, wicked cool card!! Love all the embellishments, too.

Juls said...

gorgeous!! she is FABULOUS!!!! and I LOVE the way you have coloured her, and the black and red is stunning together!!

Hugs Juls

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Monique is "hot"... love her voluptuous look.... great color combo and great detailing....
Such a wicked card Amy!

Lau W said...

Wow, fantastic, just fantastic, love your card Amy !
xxx

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy she turned out just perfect! I love the papers and the colors that you have put with her. This is just gorgeous! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. We got all of our house work done yesterday and had my parents over last night to visit, so I am trying to get my mojo going to get some work done today. heehee We'll see. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

tiggertastic said...

oh this is so sassy and hot !

love it

sarah x

Mette said...

Stunning Amy. Super images and gorgeous details. Love the bats and those black roses.

Hugs, Mette

Kelly Schelske said...

Wiked-ly fun Amy!!

Anne said...

Fabulous card Lee, love the black and red together it gives a real dramatic effect
Anne x

Marzenciuk said...

Beautiful card, especially black lace.

Greetings :)

Isa said...

I like the colors !! Very beautyful :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Wowzers!!! this is totally Awesome. I love it all!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Rhonda Miller said...

Fabulous.

MagsB said...

Wowee! 'Sultry' is the word for this gorgeous cutie! What a dramatic card - I love it!

luv, Mags x

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous!! Love the effect of the ribbon, and the fab image (perfectly coloured, of course!) is too cute. Dee

Annie's Creations said...

this is super cute! I love how you blend with your copics...and this card is awesome!

Leanne said...

Fun and sexy! hahaha!! Love the way you colored her outfit! The pops of red are amazing and really do garner attention! Love it! ;)

SophiePScrap said...

What a fabulous card! Great work on the coloring and the themed style!