Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ghoulies and ghosties

Welcome to the weekend!

I still haven't come up with any big plans myself but I do want to tackle the state of my crafty room.
Once again I have let it get a bit out of control with things all piled up on top of each other, encroaching into my work space on the desk. So to help with the clean-up effort I grabbed another of the stamped images that I started coloring up during a past video. This time I chose to get this cool Snow White digi from Spesch Stamps onto a card. I printed her out nice and big for the two-tone hair video and kinda altered her into a fun looking witch by changing her apple into a little jack o'lantern. Because she was so large I felt that I could go bold with the sentiment as well so I was also able to use up an old Rusty Pickle die-cut too... always an awesome feeling to get older goodies onto a project. ;)

Ok, I'm wrapping this one up now and heading in to my room to continue clean up then hopefully get creative and start the vicious cycle all over again, LOL!

Adios amigos!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (Glowing)
digi stamp- Spesch (Snow White)
Colorbox black pigment
Martha Stewart epoxy potion and spider stickers
Rusty Pickle die-cut quote
EK Success silver pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, V99
eyes- YG41, YG45, G28
hair- C5, C7, C9, V05, V06
clothes- YG03, YG17, YG67, T5, T7, T9
jack o'lantern- Y38, YR14, YR15, YR18, E09

19 comments:

Mette said...

Fabulous Amy. Love the image and the fun sentiment. Colours are brilliant.

I know about messy craft rooms and since I have just had a massive tidy up I have been able to make a little space so if you are running out of space ......... lol. Have fun cos you always find something you forgot you had.

Hugs, Mette

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous image - must go take a look at that site, and the colouring video! Jo x

chrilvian said...

great work

Cindy H. said...

Super fun card!! Love the image and your fabulous coloring! tfs

Tina said...

card is graet! have a nice day. xx,tina

Tina said...

*great! sorry on my mistake

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun card Amy - I really love the two-toned hair. Good luck with the cleanup. Feel free to fly on down south when you get done and see what you can do with my mess!!!

Crafty Loops said...

Amy I couldnt even begin to tell you how awful my craft room is looking right now. I was at a Craft Fair yesterday and lets just say....if the door opens fully, it would be a miracle!! I love your card, what a great sentiment. Good luck with your room. Lee x

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute, cute card Amy... love that hair color..... eeky on that spider...I'm going to check out that two tone hair video too...
Have a super weekend my friend....
hugs:)

Elena said...

Sooo deliscious!!... But how is it possible that every time I come here, I'm greatly inspired by your beautiful creations and I discover a lot of stamps... you will be guilty when I'll become a shopaolic!!
So, what can I say about this beautiful girl?!? Firstly, your colouring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, those hair are so real!! I absolutely love that touch of purple, she's so stylish! Ok... before or then, I'll buy a card made by you, I promise!! All your works are amazing, but Halloween card are my favourite for now!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, these last weeks has been so hard, so I've time only now for leave some comments on my adorable DT's blogs.
Hope to see you again with your lovely words in my blog,
Hugs,
Elena

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is awesome. What a wonderful terrific idea to use her as a Halloween character and look at that hair. Love it.
mwah
Trace

yvon said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love that image and her hair is just super.
Hugs, Yvon

Loz said...

wow, lovin her hair Amy! x

SuiLan said...

Yes thanks for the video I love love the two tone hair! Cute card Amy!!!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!!! Awesome work Amy!! Love her as a Halloween image eating that pumpkin! lol! you really are a clever girl!! :)
Sammi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

Love her face and all the little spooky touches that you added, and also what a fun verse/poem!!!

RiNNE said...

Wow!! She looks nothing like the original Snow White -- great job altering her! Her two tone hair looks positively eerie and radiant. And her apple turned pumpkin is too, too cool! Love the big sentiment and those potions!

Cami said...

AWESOME! OMGosh, I love how you colored her!!! And, replacing her apple with the pumpkin is just too cute and clever! Have fun cleaning up your craft room (again!) LOL! I know just what you mean, but it's wonderful you had this to share! I love this card!

Leanne said...

ho! This is awesome! I love how you colored up Alice. She looks like a real anime character with her two toned hair. Fantastic sentiment and wonderful alteration. TFS! ;)