Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas candy winners!

TGIF everybody!

Well it's that time again... time to announce the winners of the Sweet November Fairwee Merry Christmas October release! So without further ado the five lucky ladies are... dadadadadadadada (that's a drum roll if you couldn't tell, LOL!) ;)

Tree Trimmers Jilly and Daphne goes to- Лілюська-Lilia

Snow Flurry Emaline goes to- Creations by Shirl
Mia's Ornament goes to- Lysa
Josie's Mistletoe goes to- Marianne
Piper and her Snowman goes to- CraftyLoops


Big congrats to all the winners! Be sure to email me at pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing addys and I will get your candies sent out asap! :)

And thanks again to everyone who took the time to play along this past week. If your name wasn't drawn this time, don't get discouraged... there's sure to be some cool candies popping up before ya know it... :)

Ok, so my card today was made for the preview of the new CC Designs Christmas Car Laugh stamp. I keep saying it but Christine's Laugh girls are such fun and happy characters... I just love them all! And as you can see I did a bit of head swapping of different Laugh girls to create this humorous scene. Bee Laugh and Mermaid Laugh both got in on the holiday craziness and I think they are all racing to the big early bird sale. I just hope that there is no pushing and shoving or fighting over that last 'must have' gift on the shelves. ;)

Now it's time for me to go get ready for work... have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- CC Designs (Laugh Christmas Car, Bee Laugh, Mermaid Laugh)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
Divine Twine
Cuttlebug embossing folder
computer generated sentiment
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- B26, B29/ E57, E59/ G07, G29
hair- Y38, YR04, YR18, E19/ YR30, Y21, Y26, E35/ E55, E57, E59
everything else- E81, 0, R05, R08, E19, YG03, YG25, YG67, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, R24, R27, R29, E19, YG25, G07, G09, G29, B14, B16, B18, B29, BG000, C5, C7, C9, 100

32 comments:

Liliya said...

What a lovely card!! I can feel Christmas coming already!!
And only thanks to this card, but also THE NEWS! It's my first candy ever!!! I can't believe I actually won! And yes, I will have your card now! YAY!!!!
Thank you, Amy!!! You made my day!!

Marzenciuk said...

Congratulations for all Winners :)

Liliya said...

Oh, I was so excited I forgot to say CONGRATS!!!! to other ladies! O:-)

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Amy I love this card!!! I saw it on the ATS blog and was in Awe of it!!!! love how you changed the heads on this cute new image. Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Heidi

paauliska said...

congratulations for winner

Cindy H. said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!
Amy, this card is so darn cute!! I love the head swapping and the scene that you created. Using the ribbon as a road was genius!

Marianne said...

Wow, I won the sweet Josie stamp and other goodies, not to mention your gorgeous card! I'll send you my details right away.
Congrats to the other winners, too!

Mette said...

Fabulous card Amy. Loving the little ladies in the cars and your sentiment is so fitting :).
Grats to the ladies who won your candy.

Hugs, Mette

Jas said...

Congrats, to all the winners! So cute card, love every details.TFS!

Hlora said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Nancy Thomas said...

I saw that card on the ATS blog and knew it was yours right away!! You are the master at combining images. Congrats to all the candy winners!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Amy!
First of all I'm going to scream and say "THANK YOU very MUCH"!!!!!!
When I saw my name my smile was from cheek to cheek and said Yes!
and congrats to all the other winner's too....
I will the get the info to you too...
A big hug to you Amy!!!!!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oops, Oh my I got so excited I forgot to even comment on your pretty card that you made...
Love the cute images those lil' cars are darn cute too.
Thanks a bunch Amy~

Rachel said...

Hi dear! Congratulations to the lucky winners and to you, dear, for the lovely and marvelous candies you shared with us! I confess I was dreaming about it! :))) God bless and have a wonderful time! :D

Lau W said...

Congrats to the winners ! :-))
xxx

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winners!
So when I saw your card on the ATS previews I thought it was the cutest of all!! You sure know how to make us all smile. I was actually looking for the rest of the girls when I finally figured out you must have done a couple swaps. This is awesome!
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!! ;)

Tracy said...

Amy this card is beyond amazing!!!!! Love, love, love how you used the other Laugh Lines to create this scene stealer!!! ♥♥

Cami said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Now isn't this card just too cute and adorable? Their eyes and expressions just makes you smile. Great coloring Amy...all the time!

Mimi said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!! :D
OMGosh...this card is sooo darn cute! Love the adorable scene and what a perfect sentiment! Gorgeous coloring Amy!! Have a great weekend! ;)

Dotty Jo said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! Love your card, totally adorable, Jo x

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Amy, I love how you color. Love those stamps too!TFS!

Annie's Creations said...

Congrats!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners.
What a cute card.

Rachel said...

Hi dear! Congratulations to the lucky winner and to you, dear, for the lovely candies you shared with us! I confess I was dreaming about it! :))) God bless and have a wonderful time! :D

kris said...

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks for another FAB release Amy!! Wishlist!

Crafty Loops said...

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!! Thank you so much Amy. YIPPEEEE! Im so excited. I love you card by the way. Right off to email you now. Thanks again my friend. Lee xx

Sudha said...

Wow awesome. Luv this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

congrats! to the winners

Leann said...

LOVE it Amy!!!

Tina said...

fantastic card

RiNNE said...

Wow, this is just the cutest thing!! I adore their bumper card and their different but beautiful hair!! Fab design!!

♥Rach♥ said...

OMGoodness, this is just ridiculously CUTE! Love the altering and the sentiments with the light bulb cars, too fun and clever Amy!