Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hiya!

Good morning friends!
I hope you're all enjoying this last bit of the weekend. I'll be heading off to work soon but it's been a good few days so I have no complaints. :)

I did get a bit more time to play in the crafty room yesterday and when I saw that the Farm Fresh Wednesday challenge was a photo inspiration I simply couldn't resist playing along. With all those shades of pink... especially the hot pink, I just had to pull out Creeper Abbey and got her nice and inky for this card. It was fun to not only give her some pink clothes but some great pink streaks in her hair as well... those Creepers can totally pull off this look if ya ask me! ;)
The flowers and gems were a no brainer based off the pics but I also added the bit of tulle as a nod to the tutus which I think is kinda clever. I think this is a nice mix of super girlie but with some spunky attitude thrown in.

Okay then, thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya in 24!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls Paperie (text), Arctic Frog (solid pink)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Abbey)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox charcoal
Scrapworks ribbon
American Crafts tulle
Maya Road stick pins
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Love Elsie alpha stickers
EK Success silver pen
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, W1, W3, W5
hair- C5, C7, C9, RV23, RV25, RV29
clothes- B91, B93, B95, R000, R21, R32, N5, N7, N9, RV23, RV25, RV29, RV10, RV11, RV13

15 comments:

RiNNE said...

Pink, pink, white, and black?? You rock!!! Love the card and ribbons and embellies!

MagsB said...

Wow, this is such a fun card! Nice and bright and cheerful - and I love the tulle!

luv, Mags x

♥Rach♥ said...

Ohhhh, love this! Her hair is just fab and I love the color scheme you chose, just perfect!

Hlora said...

Very nice bright papers! Love this colour! And the image is so beautiful!!

Dotty Jo said...

fabulous card - really rocks! Jo x

gobeagirl said...

Amy this totally ROCKS! I love the colors and the way that you have colored Abby up. I really love the pink ribbon that you have used. I have to tell you, I was on my dashboard and I saw this in your store and I thought OMG, I have never seen this. How could I have missed this card? It's so cute I am sure I would have rememebered it and told Amy so. lol... I can be a bit blond at times. Have a great day at work. I am doing my Sunshine dance and we'll see how it goes. lol.. Hugs, Lisa

Juls said...

too fantabulous for words!!!! and the colour combo is A-MAZ-ING!!!! loving everything about this card!!!! Hugs Juls

cardmaking bird said...

Too fabby - LOVE it!!! SO cool the way you've offset the super girly pink with the punky Abbey! Hugs Marie xxx

Leanne said...

O wow Amy!! This totally rocks! I love the Hiya! and all the fun elements, especially that stick pin. My goodness it's an explosion of pink. Gorgeous hair with that funky pink streak. Abbey looks super fantastik!! Have a gr8 week! Hugs,

Tasha said...

So cute! I love her funky hair it looks fab and so fun. Gorgeous ribbon too. The sentiment is so fun
love tasha xx

Angela said...

LOVE this Amy. The pink and black look great and I love her hair. Oh and your bow is beautiful. I hope you are doing well. I have the hardest time trying to find extra time to comment anymore. But please know I always stop by and see your latest creations.
Hugs:)
Angela

1LuvnMama said...

OMG! She's so punky in hot pink! Luv the pink streaks in her hair too. Awesome job on the inspiration challenge Amy!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super cool, Amy! Love the pink and black combo, so striking!!

Sudha said...

Super cute. I luv it.

Kelly Booth said...

I just ADORE Abbey and your card Rocks Amy!!!! Hugs....