Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wish I could see you...

Good morning!

I hope your weekend has been a wonderful one. The sun has been shining here but that doesn't mean it has been warm... on the contrary, it's been freezin' when that wind decides to blow. So even though I am hoping that sweater weather will soon be behind us I won't be packing up the winter clothes just yet. ;)

I think my longing for spring is pretty evident in today's card what with all the yummy colors, flowers and butterfly. I wish I could step in and play peek-a-boo with this little sweetie! ;)
This is a just for fun, using new stamps and new papers kind of card. Isn't this new Pure Innocence girlie just adorable? And the paper is the new Stella and Rose line from My Mind's Eye. OMGosh, I gotta say that I have been a looooong time fan of MME... my love affair began with their original Wild Asparagus line... but this new release totally speaks to me. And the best part of all? They have done this line in the small 6x6 size too! The patterns are shrunk down AND they are double sided, which is something I haven't seen anyone else do yet, so you know that made this paper junkie/card-making fool's little heart go pitter pat. LOL

Well, that's all I've got for today... thanks for stopping by and listening to my crazy paper excitement. I know more than a few of you out there can totally relate. ;)

TTFN! Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft, Bazzill and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose), October Afternoon (text)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence Peek A Boo and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
ribbon
buttons
EK Success flower punch
Heidi Swapp felt butterfly
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E40, E41, 0, YG03, YG95, YG67, W5, W7, W9, Y19, Y26, R11, R21, R22

21 comments:

Stephanie J said...

Awwwwww - what a sweet card! That sentiment just makes me giggle!

Maria Therese said...

Sweet sweet card Amy!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hello my friend. We have been just like you. Yesterday's wind out of the North just chilled to the bone. OMG! I love your love. She is so sweet and the papers rock! I was watching someone on youtube that had the little pad and I was like WHERE? I just love when the companies shrink them down. Hope you have a great Sunday. I have to clean my desk.... It is a total stye. lol
Hugs,

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

I am in love with this adorable card! I love love love the color combo and that little girl covering her eyes..aww so sweet!!
TFS
-BK

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Hlora said...

so nice little girl-stamp))))
Very beautiful papers you used here) Great!!!!

Mimi said...

awwww...she so cute, Amy! love the papers, colors, and flowers! her dress is adorable, great shading effect! have a great day! ;)

~* steph :) *~ said...

what an adorable and sweet card, amy!!! love the little girl. she's such a cutie. love the pretty papers you've used. i have my eye on the stella rose papers too :). love your flowers with the button centers and the little butterfly in the corner. and your paper piecing of her cute dress! thanks for sharing and hope you have a nice Sunday! *hugs* steph :)

eva said...

she is so adorable! i love pure innocence. the colors are so pretty.

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness!! Your card make my heart go pitter patter! Love her paper pieced dress and that yummy paper, too! The text print flowers are just perfect...love it all!! It's been raining here and we're dealing with "vog"--volcanic fog! Very yucky, stay inside and craft all day weather! Take care!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Well it's been gorgeous and warm here today. Love your use that sweet stamp - you've inspired me to ink her up too. Gorgeous and very springlike card. And I am so envious of your new MME pads!

Auntie Em said...

How precious! Love the paper piecing and the printed flowers!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Danni said...

Cute, cute, and cute...oh and did I mention--cute?

Sudha said...

So pretty n cute. Image luks so sweet.

Leanne said...

aw, super sweet. she's adorable and those papers are cute! Great layout and i love the paper flowers! have a wonderful monday and i hope the weather gets warmer for you all real soon! hugs

ChickieChirps said...

This is too sweet Amy! Love those papers... will have to add them to my next order!

Arabella

Juls said...

this is just too cute for words!! Hugs Juls

Stamping Cafe said...

What an adorable yummy card, Amy! Love the Pure Innocence girl and the yummy MME dp, your text flower is just the perfect touch!!

liannallama said...

love your sweet, cute card!

Mary Leeson said...

Can totally relate!!!!