I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. :)
A couple days ago I received this blog award from the super talented and sweet-as-can-be, miss Kellie. I'm supposed to share 10 things that make me happy before passing it onto ten fellow bloggers. So here goes...
1. Getting packages in the mail. Whether it's a purchase I've made or something fun from a friend, ripping open that box or envelope always makes my day.
2. Drawing. Especially when I can put an image down on paper that looks exactly like how I envision it in my head.
3. Watching Glee. Nuff said... ;)
4. My family and friends. A girl couldn't ask to be surrounded by more loving or supportive people... I'm very lucky. :)
5. My li'l Puppy Little. He's the craziest Yorkie out there and he makes me smile everyday.
6. The color orange. I think it's the happiest color there is.
7. Ben&Jerry's Birthday Cake ice cream... yummmmmm!
8. Trashy historical romance novels. They are a total guilty pleasure.
9. Sleeping in on a day that I have nothing better to do.
10. Stamping, coloring, cardmaking and doing anything paper crafty related. This ALWAYS makes me happy. :)
Now I'm passing this onto my fellow CA and TGF gals: Jessica, Kelly, Kim, Pam, Lysa, Suzi, Mary, Kadie, Kim and Randi
Which leads me to my card for today... did you know that the TGF gals are having a blog hop today to coincide with this month's new stamp release? You just know there will be tons of eye-candy along the way and prizes to be won so hop on over to the TGF blog to get started! :)
And even though us CA gals aren't part of the hop I wanted to use one of the new stamps again, this time with some altering fun thrown in. I used Wonder Anya from the Amazing Duo set with the idea of turning her into one of the coolest villains out there... Catwoman! I decided to go with the Julie Newmar 1960's version since Anya had all that hair showing, so I wiped away her head band and skirt then drew in the missing lines to create her cat suit and I also added ears and a whip since that is Catwoman's weapon of choice. ;)
I also did this as an easel card with ribbon accents so it would fit today's Monday Mania challenge over at Club Anya & Friends. I think it makes for an off-beat and kinda quirky little Valentine for that comic geek in all of us, LOL!
And if you thought that was the end of the TGF fun I had to share with you today, hold on, you won't want to miss this... Rachel has a very cool blog candy going on right now which includes a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to The Greeting Farm! If you're a fan of these cool stamps how cool would it be to win that? And her 'For the boys' candy looks pretty awesome too! :)
Ok, that's it for me today. Check ya later!
cardstock- Doodlebug glittered and PTI
paper- Basic Grey (Eva purple), misc silver
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Amazing Duo)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Making Memories alpha rub-ons
Doodlebug and Kaiser Kraft gems
Sakura clear glaze pen
Signo Unibal white gel pen
Copic multiliner 0.3 and 0.1 pens
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, V05, V06, V09, BV08